What you will need:
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 2 (4oz) cans of tuna, drained
- 2 (10.75) oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil noodles per package instructions to al dente.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the crispy fried onions until thoroughly combined. Transfer mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with crispy fried onions and bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!