What you will need:
- I box fettuccine noodles
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese (full fat), cubed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (the kind you sprinkle on pizza)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Sliced chicken can be added to this recipe! Just cut cooked chicken into desired thickness and season to taste. Toss with noodles and sauce or top alfredo with season chicken.
- In a medium saucepan, add heavy whipping cream, butter, and cream cheese. Whisk mixture over medium until melted. Add garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Continue to whisk over medium heat until smooth. Add grated parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer for approximately 6-7 minutes or until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Boil fettuccine noodles per box instructions and toss drained noodles with sauce. Enjoy!