What you will need:
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 16 oz box of confectioners sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 2 sticks butter, divided and melted
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 13×9 inch baking dish.
- In a large mixer, combine cake mix, 1 egg, and 1 stick melted butter and mix well. Mixture will be almost the consistency of cookie dough. Pat the dough evenly onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Then, in another large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1 stick melted butter, and 2 tablespoons vanilla until well combined. Then add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread mixture over cake batter and bake 45 minutes. Be sure not to over-bake as you want the middle a bit fudgy. Let cake cool and set before serving.
Make sure to refrigerate leftovers.