(12 servings) What you will need:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 cups whole milk
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or you can use peppermint extract)
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (optional)
- Whip cream (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot (except optional ingredients), stir well and cover. Place on high setting for 2-3 hours, or until chocolate chips have fully melted. Stir well halfway through.
- Serve hot and topped with marshmallows.
Note: Can be reheated up to 2-3 days later.