What you will need:
- 1lb ground sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1lb Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Form sausage balls into golf ball size pieces and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes until sausage fully cooked and the top is golden brown.
Storage: Store in and airtight container 3-4 days in the refrigerator. Sausage balls can be stored cooked or uncooked in the freezer x 1 month. Follow above directions to reheat/cook frozen sausage balls until fully done.