What you will need:
- 12oz bag of Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1tsp fresh ground ginger
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Parchment paper
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Making sure not to overheat chocolate as it becomes thick and chunky when cooked for too long. If using a microwave it, try 10 second increments until melted to a think consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together melted white chocolate and condensed milk. Add spices and combine well.
- Line a glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread your mixture onto the baking dish. I used a Wiltons ginderbread man silicone mold. Let mixture sit until firm. Pop out of molds or cut into squares and enjoy!